New Moon Content Widget

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hmmmm....

Dear Fellow Twilighters,

I'm listening to my dad on hold with AT&T.

Sorry it's been so long since I last posted, but I have been really busy with exams for school and getting ready for my vacation to Florida where I will attend the Stringendo School for Strings summer camp!

Some recent Twilight activity- LICENSE PLATES! That's right folks; I know there are crazed fans out there but this one was a little to... close for me. Her (I hope it was a 'her') license plate read BELLA-2 which I thought was kinda awesome. (But you all know I'm Bella 2!) Ummm... When one of my vamp-a-be buddies went to the Twilight Convention: New Moon she arrived late! Yes, I can't believe it either but this is the truth. She arrived five minutes after Peter Facinelli left. You could not imagine how upset I was with her! Five minutes sooner and I could have had an autograph from Carlisle Cullen- the one and only. I've learned to let it go and forgive her for this regrettable mistake of tardiness.

In other news, my sister and cousin (both much older than I am) had a Twilight party in honor of the DVD release of New Moon. I was very excited to hear this news because I will soon be apart of their next event! Can anyone guess?.... Anyone? Well I'll give you a hint first; It arrives in theatres June 30th... Ok, You got me! We are going to see Eclipse together!!! (Cheer, applause, stare in awe) I know, it's not that big of a deal, but for me it is, so get over it.

In closing, (fancy huh?) I would like to mention that for the last day of school this year, I have decided to get a group of people together and make tie dye shirts for the awards ceremony. (I'll be sure to leave a Twilight mark some where on mine.) Ok, That's it. Time for bed!!!

Lots of Love-- Lell :)

p.s. New reading, good reading- Secrets of My Hollywood Life by Jen Calonita. I just finished the first book and am looking forward to getting the next book in this series Secrets of My Hollywood Life: On Location. Nothing 'bout vamps though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment