New Moon Content Widget

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Eyes That Follow

Dear Fellow Twilighters,

I finally put up my first poster of New Moon yesterday. The pull out one from a Twist magazine. I know what you're thinking, "WHAT? We have 53 days and 3hrs. left and you choose now to put them up?" Practically a waste right? Well, you might be right, but better late than never!

I actually have this small, teeny-tiny, itsy-bitsy phobia of posters that I can see while I'm changing. Harry Potter's magical world sort of ruined it for me with the portraits that can communicate and watch you all the time! No offense intended, Rowling, I love your work also.

When I'm changing, It kinda freaks me out to think the posters are "watching" me. Sorry Rob & Taylor, but I think I might have to take you guys down, or move you where I can't see you all the time! (That goes for Kristen too.)

Just thought you might want to know my little quirks.
GO NEW MOON! WOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment