New Moon Content Widget

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

An MSN Article On Kristen Stewart

Dear Fellow Twilighters,

I was just curious... How did you find out about this blog? Why is this blog so interesting? I would like to know what you like about this blog so I can make it better! Leave comments please.

On that note, today was a little interesting. I read an article on MSN Parallel Universe, or something like that, and there was a picture of Kristen Stewart there in Bella's wedding dress! For one thing, I thought it was a little too modern and a little too peek-a-boo-ish for me, and that's at the angle the picture was taken. I haven't seen a full photo of the dress so I wouldn't know that much about it.

Back to my main point. The interesting part. Kristen Stewart graduated a week before the graduation scene for Eclipse. She said something like (and this is not a quote) she better understood Bella after each movie she's made so far.

No offense to her acting skills, 'cause she makes a great Bella and all, (I always pictured Bella to be played by some one who looks like Kristen Stewart even though I didn't know who Kristen was), but the actual way she acted, physically, to me was very gawky and a little too edgy for the Bella Swan I envisioned. I always thought Bella would have had a little more personality to her. I'm not a casting director person though, so I guess I wouldn't know...

Go figure. Hope Eclipse comes out great. Oh, and Ms. Stewart has a little potty mouth!

The interview from MSN (Not complete)
http://paralleluniverse.msn.com/features/movies/kristen-stewart-interview-magazine/

The full interview with a cool behind the scenes Youtube video
http://www.interviewmagazine.com/film/kristen-stewart-1/

No comments:

Post a Comment