New Moon Content Widget

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Orchestra Pictures

Dear Fellow Twilighters,

Tomorrow is the day my orchestra at school takes our group pictures. Ya. How fun right? Well, you might think that dressing up like a penguin wearing a maroon bow tie and cummerbund for half the day (4-5 periods) is dorky, and it is. The up side is that I will not be alone! There will be about 80-90 other people in band and orchestra just like me.

You may be asking yourself, What does this have to do with Twilight?, well, I'm getting to it!

You know how Bella basically hates all the requirements of being a girl what with the make-up and dresses and shoes etc.? I'm sort of like that also. I almost hate going shopping and trying on clothes. Now, I have no problem buying the clothes and just throwing them on for the next day, but trying them on is torture to me.

How does this pertain to orchestra? After all the pictures we change into our school clothes, and don't have to use our instruments that day. Since I play the cello, that gives me no room to wear a dress throughout the school year except for tomorrow.

My friend decided that tomorrow all band geeks and orch. dorks (girls) just simply have to wear a dress. Woop-idy-doo! I sucked up my pride and tried on a few dresses for school tomorrow. I don't know how in the world I'm going to maneuver my way through the hallways and on the tile during lunch, but I'll figure a solution that will cause me the least pain!

I'm very uncoordinated as you've read in some of my previous posts. I also don't like to fuss over my image. Tomorrow will be something to remember for sure!

Oh, and the theme for the biggest dance of the year is masquerade ball, and we're not even aloud to wear masks! That stinks...

No comments:

Post a Comment