New Moon Content Widget

Saturday, October 31, 2009

The New Moon Content Widget Works!!!

Dear Fellow Twilighters, (Nov. 3, 09 at 6:18 pm)

I'm taking down the Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant trailer now since it has been out in theatre's since the 23rd of Oct. If you haven't seen it by now, then you're really missing out. Read the summary I wrote just a few days ago on it and you'll be hooked, although, I didn't do the movie or series any justice.

Just giving you guys a heads up. Lellabella
__________________________________________________________

Dear Fellow Twilighters,

It works!!! I'm soooooooo happy! The trailer is working and there is a whole bunch of cool pics and other clips and info for you to explore on this gadget. Hope you enjoy!!!

And if you haven't noticed, I uploaded a trailer for Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant. Don't you think the music sounds like something by the artist Likke Li? They are on the New Moon Soundtrack.


The trailers both start automatically. I can't get the Cirque du Freak to pause, so you'll have to pause the New Moon one and wait for the Cirque to finish.

L

Le

Lel

Lell

Lel

Le

L

No comments:

Post a Comment