New Moon Content Widget

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Vitamin String Quartet

(The cover of their The Killers Tribute CD)

(The Vitamin String Quartet)

Dear Fellow Twilighters (and The Killers lovers),

Today is a happy day! My orchestra conductor told us to go onto Youtube and search Vitamin String Quartet and I saw the best thing ever!!! Ok, so this is the job of the quartet; by ear (with no music) find the notes to famous songs. They do tributes to bands like Queen and Pink Floyd and, yes Twilight also. They have Oasis and Red Hot Chili Peppers also.

To get to my point, if you haven't guessed already, is that they did a tribute to The Killers!!!!! I attached the link to their Youtube channel and their website bellow.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
http://www.youtube.com/user/vitaminstringquartet?blend=1&ob=4

No comments:

Post a Comment